Oil & Gas Freight Forwarder
Our client are a freight forwarding organization based in Houston, TX. They are currently very strong in the Oil & Gas sector and are looking to diversify into the Chemicals market.
- The ability to drive sales and deliver results. Intelligent interpretation of strategy adapted to the local market
- Manage the commercial relationship between the company and its target clients. The ability to conceptually position our sell and sustain relationships through the sales process is essential
- Proven track record in sales delivery in a freight forwarding environment, specifically within the Chemicals commodity
- Possess a total commitment and innate drive to high individual performance
- To prospect, sell and deliver new business
- Deliver on the individual sales budget and new business targets
- Nurture and sustain existing business whilst developing new revenue streams from existing clients
- To sell all products including ocean, air, ground, customs brokerage and warehousing/distribution
- Responsibility for the reporting of sales within CRM information system: this should record all sales activity, any shortcomings in production, and variation in trends.
- Execute sales campaigns and new product/market initiatives